Update Aquatic for Minecraft has become one of the largest ever. Its final version is 1.13.2, was revealed on October 16, 2018. With the release of this update, the underwater world has completely changed, with new structures, mobs, items and game mechanics. In addition, many technical changes have been made to improve optimization and improve the use of console commands. Now you can spend time on the ocean as interesting as on land. And this will be fully justified, because under water you can find valuable loot and rare resources.
The ocean floor has received a noticeable change. Now it can contain huge canyons, the depth of which reaches almost to the bedrock. At the bottom of such crevices are lava blocks and obsidian, often in them you can find the entrance to underwater caves.
- Turtles – build nests on the shores of water bodies and lay eggs. Cubs after hatching from eggs will run into the water. They can reproduce on their own or if fed with algae. Small turtles will be attacked by aggressive mobs, as well as ocelots and wolves.
- Fishes – can be caught with a bucket of water.
- Cod – found in cold, temperate and lukewarm oceans.
- Salmon – lives in cold and icy oceans as well as rivers.
- Pufferfish – located in warm oceans, when the player approaches, it increases in size and gives the effect of poisoning.
- Tropical Fish – lives in warm oceans. Total 3072 species, but clown fish will drop out of them.
- Phantom – flies at high altitude in groups of 3-4, attacks players who have not slept for more than 3 days. Burns in the sun. Death drops 1-4 phantom membranes.
- Drowned – lives in underwater ruins. May spawn with a trident (the most powerful weapon in the game). If a zombie is underwater for more than 30 seconds, it will become a drowned person. Rotten flesh falls out of it and very rarely – a trident, gold and a fishing rod.
- Dolphins – neutral, but if attacked, then all dolphins in the vicinity will become aggressive. Dolphins will play with thrown objects in the water and follow the boats. They will help you in your search for treasures if you feed them raw fish.
- Pressure plates, trapdoors and buttons for the other 5 types of wood besides oak.
- 10 types of coral block, 5 types of corals, and 5 types of coral fans.
- 5 types of dead coral fans.
Improved generation of the underwater world
The new version adds 9 varieties of the ocean. Now it can be either chained in ice or a warm sandbank with coral reefs. Seagrass now grows underwater, which is a good food source. It does not satisfy hunger very well, but it is generated in huge quantities and is easy to collect. After drying the kelp in the oven, it can be combined into blocks for more convenient transportation.
Download Minecraft 1.13.2:Windows:
MinecraftLauncher-2.86-Installer-1.0.1.exe [21.6 Mb]
MinecraftLauncher-2.86.zip [4.88 Mb]