The Just Enough Items (JEI) mod adds to Minecraft a new interface. But unlike NEI and TMI, this mod does not have cheating functions, such as changing the weather, time of day or game mode. JEI shows recipes for a workbench, oven, alchemist’s rack.
Also, the mod can in the survival mode itself craft things for you, if you have enough resources. To do this, click on the item on the right side of the inventory, and then on the “+” sign and the item will be created.
The most useful feature of this mod is the display of recipes in installed mods. JEI will help you very easily deal with new mods, because all recipes will be visible and there is no need to remember them.
Addons for JEI:
- Block Drops – display of things that fall out of blocks.
- JEI Bees – crafting bees from Forestry.
- Just Enough Resources – will show dropping things from the mobs, the probability of loot in the treasury, the schedule spawn ore drop items from the plants.
- JEI Villagers – displays sharing options with villagers in villages.
- Just Enough Vehicles support for MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod.
- Thaumic JEI – support for ThaumCraft mod.
- Just Enough HarvestCraft – crafts of Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod.
- TekTopia Information – support for TekTopia Mod.
- JustEnoughTooltips – viewing a recipe by simply hovering over the installed block.
How to install Just Enough Items (JEI):
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod:For 1.15.2 alpha
jei_1.15.2_18.104.22.168.jar [685 Kb]
jei_1.14.4_22.214.171.124.jar [684 Kb]
jei_1.13.2_126.96.36.199.jar [674 Kb]
jei_1.12.2_188.8.131.523.jar [637 Kb]
jei_1.11.2_184.108.40.2066.jar [529 Kb]
jei_1.10.2_220.127.116.119.jar [459 Kb]
jei_1.9.4_18.104.22.168.jar [310 Kb]
jei_1.8.9_22.214.171.124.jar [287 Kb]