FlightHelper is a small mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 that will help you fly as far as possible with elytra, especially when using fireworks. Mod allows you to quickly fix the angle of inclination to the optimal one for maximum lift or maximum long planning.
The mod is useful when maneuvering, it will maintain the desired angle and will not allow you to descend or slow down, so you can fly as far as possible.
Now you can fix the angle of inclination:
- The buttons on the additional keyboard are on the right, but you can change them in the settings.
- Press the Numpad 8 key to lock your pitch to “up” while using fireworks – -55 degrees normally, but changable in config.
- Press the Numpad 2 key to lock your pitch to “glide” – 2.2 degrees normally, but changeable as well.
- Press Numpad 5 to unlock your pitch again.
How to install FlightHelper:
- Download and install Fabric / Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download FlightHelper Mod:For 1.16.4 fabric
flighthelper_1.16.4_fabric0.25.1_1.2.1.jar [246 Kb]
For 1.16.2 fabric
flighthelper_1.16.2_fabric0.17.2_1.2.1.jar [229 Kb]
For 1.16.1 fabric
flighthelper_1.16_fabric0.13.1_1.2.1.jar [228 Kb]
For 1.15.2 fabric
flighthelper_1.15_fabric0.4.23_1.2.jar [150 Kb]
For 1.14.4 fabric
flighthelper_1.14_fabric0.2.7_1.2.jar [156 Kb]
flighthelper_1.12_forge188.8.131.525_1.0.jar [8.08 Kb]