The Forbidden mod will add to Minecraft 1.16.5 a long-lost civilization that returned to Earth to destroy all life on it. Nine new mobs will appear in the game – these are 6 ordinary mobs and 3 cool bosses. Each mob has its own characteristics and will require a special approach. To combat these mobs, the mod will add new weapons and armor that the ancient warriors used.
- Archers – ordinary archers, trying to hide so that they cannot be seen.
- Berserkers – monsters with axes, attack in groups, which complicates the battle.
- Assassins – chase the target for a long time, attack suddenly, very quickly, but their blades do not do much damage, you cannot allow yourself to be surrounded with them.
- Mystics – magicians shooting spheres.
- Warriors – ordinary warriors with a spear and a shield, slow, do not do much damage, but they themselves are difficult to break because of the armor.
- Molten Cubes – neutral to the player, but it is better not to go to them.
- The Forbidden King – the king of a forgotten civilization, hits painfully, has a lot of health.
- Jungle Golem – a huge golem, slow and has a lot of armor, arrows are powerless against it.
- Molten Boulder – on impact it spreads with lava, has a lot of health and hits painfully.
Made by ShadowMechOfficial
How to install The Forbidden:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download The Forbidden Mod:For 1.16.5
the_forbidden-1.16.5-forge-1.0.1.jar [2.35 Mb]