Terrestria mod adds 12 new highly developed biomes to Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 game, consisting not only of vanilla blocks and vegetation, but also adds more than 8 new types of wood, which allows you to make excellent and realistic biomes.
The mod is a companion of Traverse and works great with it. Unlike many other mods – the authors of Terrestria try to pay a lot of attention to each biome, due to this they are very well-developed and balanced.
- Caldera – alpine lake surrounded by high mountain ranges.
- Dense Woodlands – hot forest biome with a lot of grass, large oak trees, monsters can spawn.
- Cypress Forest – warm biome with two types of trees, cypress and birch, which grow quite densely.
- Sakura Forest – very bright biome, many cherry blossom trees.
- Cypress Swamp – a mixture of cypress forest and swamp, bald cypress trees, rubber trees and willows grow.
- Hemlock Rainforest – mountainous biome filled with a lot of trees Tsuga.
- Japanese Maple Forest – japanese maple forest, hills, three types of maple, normal, dark and bushy.
- Lush Redwood Forest – mixed biome similar to Redwood Forest and Hemlock but on a smaller scale, tall grass.
- Rainbow Rainforest – a very mountainous version of the vanilla jungle, with eucalyptus and rubber trees.
- Redwood Forest – dense hilly biome with tall redwood trees, fallen logs and small versions of trees.
- Dunes – the Dunes biome is filled with barren rolling hills of sand.
- Snowy Hemlock Forest – snowy rainforest variant of Hemlock.
- Canyon – the Canyon biome is a wild west inspired dry biome with sprawling arches and canyon cliff faces.
- Volcanic Island – tropical island biome with volcanoes, jungles and palm trees.
How to install Terrestria:
- Download and install Fabric
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Terrestria Mod:For 1.16.4
terrestria_1.16.4_2.1.5build.28.jar [1.24 Mb]
terrestria_1.16.3_2.1.4build.26.jar [1.23 Mb]
terrestria_1.15.2_1.2.1build.29.jar [1.00 Mb]
terrestria_1.14.4_1.0.12build.47.jar [1.02 Mb]