S.T.A.L.M.I.N.E. mod for Minecraft includes more than fifty weapons, a lot of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. costumes, artifacts and anomalies, food and quest items, changes in gameplay mechanics. The vast expanses of The Zone map, repeating all the locations from the original trilogy and even more, helped to fully convey the atmosphere of that same Stalker.
The storyline takes 12+ hours of game time, dozens of side quests, a developed grouping system and many hiding places will not make you bored in the expanses of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Mod adds more than 50 weapons.
- Many weapons have the option to install modifications (sights and grenade launchers).
- For some types of weapons, it is possible to select a fire mode.
- Each weapon has its own characteristics (accuracy, strength, recoil, bullet speed, magazine capacity, etc.).
- Like normal tools, weapons can be enchanted.
- The mod adds a lot of artifacts, which for the most part repeat the behavior of the artifacts from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game.
- Some artifacts remove radiation, and some emit it. The player can wear up to 9 artifacts on the belt (in the hotbar). When a player wears an artifact on their belt, they gain its effects.
How to install Stalmine:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Stalmine Mod:For 1.12.2
stalmine-8.5.3-1.12.2.jar [84.7 Mb]