Soviet Abandoned Lab mod was created for decorating rooms in the style of the USSR and the Stalker game, blocks and some furniture are added with the help of which it will be possible to equip various old bunkers or secret laboratories located in the Exclusion Zone. As you understand, this mod was developed by a Russian developer with the nickname LegendGamerOwner, he has far-reaching plans to replenish this mod with various content. At the time of publication, all items can only be obtained through creative, but the author promised to add crafting.
What adds a mod to the game:
- Blocks of rusty metal beams, concrete blocks with protruding beams and rusty reinforcement.
- Rusty hermetic doors, hatches, stairs, railings for balconies, rusty Soviet batteries.
- Blocks of Soviet concrete, brick, cracked concrete, tiles, blocks of whitewash, peeling whitewash.
- Halogen lamps, Soviet chairs, a table and a nightstand.
- Records with the USSR anthem and the main soundtrack of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game.
How to install Soviet Labs:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Soviet Labs Mod:For 1.12.2
SovLab_1.12.2_0.4.0.15.jar [2.93 Mb]