Sildur’s Shaders is another addition to Minecraft that will create a new realistic atmosphere in your game. Perhaps its main distinguishing feature from other shaderpacks is compatibility with all graphics cards and operating systems, however, it is worth considering that they create a considerable load on the gameplay.
Shaders will significantly improve the graphics and adds:
- dynamic lighting
- grass and tree leaves will swing from the wind
- will improve the graphics of water and sky
When compared with other shaders, we can say that this is a great classic shader without the extra fancy effects that require modern expensive hardware. The game is pleasant, day, night, with precipitation – there are no extremes or serious bugs, great for everyday play. The shader has several options for weaker PCs, but the huge difference between extreme and light in the picture is not noticeable, but the performance increases decently.
How to install Sildur’s Shaders:
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download the Shader
- Unzip to .minecraft\Shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft
- In the settings, click the “Shaders …” button, select the desired shader from the list and click “Done”