Overlord mod will add to Minecraft the ability to create your own army of skeletons. They have a customizable appearance and are able to wear any items. Mobs are completely subordinate to their creator and will fight fiercely and defend his territory. Invincible skeletons will become the best guards for your Kingdom!
The mod is funny and interesting enough to get your skeleton, you will have to create a coffin, put bones and milk in the coffin, bury the coffin and put up a cross, and at night a skeleton baby will appear, he will obey only you. The skeleton can grow, it needs milk, you can also make the skeleton immune to light, make it stronger, reduce it receiving damage by fire or magic, put it on the player’s skin.
You can improve the skeleton by adding some items to the coffin:
- 32 skins will give the skeleton skin, he will not be afraid of the sun.
- 32 pork, beef will give the skeleton muscle, it will get stronger, faster.
- A block of glass will give 75% immunity to magic attacks.
- A block of coal will give 95% immunity to fire damage.
How to install Overlord:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge / Fabric
- Download the mod
- For forge: Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
- For fabric: Unzip to .minecraft\mods
Download Overlord Mod:For 1.18.2 fabric
Overlord-3.1.7-1.18.2.zip [2.61 Mb]
For 1.18.1 fabric
Overlord-3.1.5-1.18.1.zip [2.60 Mb]
For 1.17.1 fabric
Overlord-3.1.7-1.17.1.zip [2.57 Mb]
For 1.16.5 fabric
Overlord-3.1.7-1.16.5.zip [2.58 Mb]
For 1.15.2 fabric
Overlord-3.1.7-1.15.2.zip [1.98 Mb]
Overlord_1.12.2_2.4.14.jar [494 Kb]
Overlord_1.11.2_2.4.2.jar [438 Kb]
Overlord_1.10.2_2.3.7.jar [367 Kb]
Overlord_1.9.4_2.1.1.jar [316 Kb]