Naturalist mod will add realistic animals to Minecraft 1.19.2/1.18.2, now in the game world you can meet new birds, butterflies, fireflies, snails and snakes, as well as a deer and a grizzly bear. All animals have beautiful motion animations, realistic sounds and beautiful models.
At the moment there are not so many animals, but the mod has just appeared, and the author is very scrupulous in his creation and design of the official page of the mod, most likely the mod will be replenished with new animals. Most of the new creatures can be found in forest and plains biomes.
List of Animals:
- Bear – predator, do not provoke him by coming too close to him or the cubs. Deer hunting.
- Birds – chirping and flying near the treetops.
- Deer – roam the world, eat grass and run away from bears.
- Butterflies – pollinate flowers.
- Caterpillars – appear by breeding butterflies, looking for a tree to turn into a chrysalis and then a butterfly.
- Fireflies – they can only be seen at night in forests, plains and swamps.
- Snakes – predators attack small animals.
- Snails – aimlessly crawling.
How to install Naturalist:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge / Fabric
- Download and install GeckoLib
- For fabric: Download and install Cloth Config API
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Naturalist Mod:For 1.19.x
Naturalist-1.19.2-2.1.1-forge.jar [2.02 Mb]
For 1.19.x fabric
Naturalist-1.19.2-2.1.1-fabric.jar [2.94 Mb]
Naturalist-1.18.2-1.1.1-forge.jar [2.00 Mb]
For 1.18.2 fabric
Naturalist-1.18.2-1.1.1-fabric.jar [2.92 Mb]