The mod will add ropes to Minecraft, with which you can capture mobs and transfer them to any other place. There are five types of ropes in total and they all differ in characteristics, four of them can be crafted and the fifth only for creative mode. The margin of safety subjects will decrease when you migrate mob.
- Gold Rope: normal strength, you can only take ground mobs.
- Water Rope: strength is reduced twice slower, you can grab only water mobs
- Diamond Rope: normal strength, allows you to catch all animals (except aquatic animals)
- Emerald Rope: strength is reduced two and a half times slower, you can grab the villagers
- Hostile Rope: strength decreases one and a half times slower, you can only take monsters
- Creative Rope: can only be taken in creative, endless margin of safety
How to install Mob Ropes:
Download Mob Ropes Mod:For 1.16.4
mobropes_22.214.171.124.2.zip [3.86 Mb]
mobropes_1152.zip [5.22 Mb]