Minions mod will add unusual creatures to Minecraft game that will help you cut trees and develop mineshafts and they will bring you the collected resources. The mod is useful for those who are reluctant to engage in routine activities, such as the extraction of useful resources. In order to be able to summon Minions, you need to do bad deeds!
Here’s what minions can do:
- relentlessly follow you
- go in any direction at your command
- cut down all the trees in the area
- wear you, other players, or animals
- dig deep mines
- extract minerals
- bring the necessary materials to you personally or in the chest you specified
But know that Minions will not serve you for nothing! First you will need to earn their trust, for this you need to increase the level of experience and make offerings for the dark gods.
- First you need to reach level 8.
- Then press the M key and do evil four times.
- Get the Master’s Staff.
- Right click to spawn the Minion.
- With the right mouse button, commands are given to influence the objects around you (useful ores, trees, objects, terrain, etc.).
- Right click on a crate (in the distance) to set it as a destination.
- Charge the Staff like a bow to command Minions to follow you.
- Right click on a minion to order it to drop whatever it is carrying.
- Using the left mouse button, you can make the minions work harder.
Advanced Commands (‘M’ key):
- Unsummon Minions – Minions disappear from the world and throw away all resources.
- Dig Mineshaft – Minions dig a mineshaft at the location you specify.
- Dig… – order to dig a custom area.
- Strip mine – dig a 2×1 block high mine at the specified location.
How to install Minions:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Unzip(.zip) or copy(.jar) to .minecraft\mods
Download Minions Mod:For 1.12.2
minions-1.12.2.jar [2.03 Mb]
minions-1.11.2.jar [2.02 Mb]
minions-1.10.2.jar [2.04 Mb]
minions-1.8.9.jar [2.03 Mb]
minions-1.7.10.zip [1.98 Mb]
minions-1.6.4.zip [5.16 Mb]
minions-1.5.2.zip [2.66 Mb]