Metamorph is a simple mod to transform into any Minecraft mob. For transformation, you need the soul of a mob, which will drop out as a loot after his death. In a special menu, you can see previously mined skins.
How transform to mob (monster) in Minecraft?
- If you are playing in Survival Mode, then the first thing we need to do is kill the desired mob.
- In its place, the soul of the mob will appear, take it to you.
- Next, press the N key (for old users N key) and a menu of available mobs will appear.
- You can also use the abilities of mobs, for example, explode like a Creeper.
It is worth noting that weapons and items in the hands will be displayed correctly and do not cause irritation, as the developer approached the implementation of this function responsibly.
How to install Metamorph:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge + McLib
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Metamorph Mod:For 1.12.2
metamorph-1.2.12-1.12.2.jar [377 Kb]
metamorph-1.1.10-1.11.2.jar [266 Kb]
metamorph-1.1.10-1.10.2.jar [264 Kb]
metamorph-1.1.3-1.9.4.jar [222 Kb]