Geolosys mod will completely change the ore mining system in Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 and make it more complex, but more realistic, something similar you could see in the TerraFirmaCraft. Now in the world all resources will be in large clusters in one place and you can find this accumulation with the help of ore samples that will be above the large lower accumulation. You can collect samples and get ore, and if you dig down, you will find a lot of ore.
Mod works with all vanilla ores, also adds a few classic ores:
- Vanilla Stones (Granite, Diorite, Andesite)
- Vanilla Resources (Coal, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Redstone, Diamond, Lapis and Quartz)
- Common Mod Resources (Nickel, Copper, Tin, Lead, Aluminum, Platinum, Uranium, Silver, Zinc)
- Mekanism (Osmium)
- Big/Extreme Reactors (Uranium)
- Gravel Ores (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted)
- NetherEx (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted)
In addition, the mod will add a tool that will allow you to find the accumulation of ore under your feet faster and easier, just click RMB and if there is an accumulation within a radius of 5 blocks from the direction of sight, then the device will say about it, dig down and you will find ores.
Customization for yourself:
The mod is well configurable and created for modpacks, you can configure the generation of other ores for your modpack through the config files.
How to install Geolosys:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- For 1.16.5 / 1.16.4: Install Patchouli
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Geolosys Mod:For 1.16.5 – 1.16.1
Geolosys_1.16.51_5.0.3.jar [617 Kb]
Geolosys_1.15.2_4.0.21.jar [382 Kb]
Geolosys_1.14.4_4.0.21.jar [381 Kb]
Geolosys_1.12.2_3.0.9.jar [553 Kb]