EverlastingAbilities mod allows you to apply various effects to yourself, while they will persist even after your death. But not everything is so simple – to use these abilities, you must find them, as well as have enough experience to use. Great mod for Minecraft 1.20.1 – 1.12.2 game that allows you to fly without Creative Mode.
What the Everlasting Abilities mod adds?
- It adds a special Ability Bottle, when you first start the game with this mod you will receive it with 1 random ability.
- If you right-click on it, you can transfer the ability from the bottle to yourself, the main thing is that you have enough experience, the steeper the effect, the more experience you need.
- To apply the flight effect, you need 30 level.
Where to get the effects?
- You need to find special totems (Ability totems), they can drop from some mods, as well as inside random chests.
- Take Ability totems in your hands and press RMB, if you have experience, you can transfer the effect to yourself.
- If you do not need an effect at the moment, then take the bottle and put any effect back into the bottle, and the experience will return to you.
How to install Everlasting Abilities:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download archive
- Unzip to .minecraft\mods
Download Everlasting Abilities Mod:For 1.20.1
EverlastingAbilities-1.20.1-2.0.9.zip [1.03 Mb]
EverlastingAbilities-1.19.4-2.0.6.zip [1.01 Mb]
EverlastingAbilities-1.19.2-2.1.1.zip [1.02 Mb]
EverlastingAbilities-1.18.2-1.8.2.zip [1.01 Mb]
For 1.16.5 / 1.16.4
EverlastingAbilities-1.16.5-1.8.0.zip [0.98 Mb]
EverlastingAbilities_1.15.2_1.6.3.zip [829 Kb]
EverlastingAbilities_1.14.4_1.6.0.zip [860 Kb]
EverlastingAbilities_1.12.2_1.5.2.zip [1.03 Mb]
EverlastingAbilities_1.11.2_1.3.2.zip [747 Kb]
For 1.10.2 / 1.9.4
EverlastingAbilities_1.9.4_1.10.2_1.2.5.zip [735 Kb]