The author of Essential Features mod tried to diversify vanilla Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 by adding blocks that were so lacking. There are quite a lot of innovations – new music in the ocean, 2 new records, new lamps, a portable music unit and a lot more. You can look at crafting recipes in JEI.
- The Block Breaker: give it redstone power and it breaks the block in front. Perfect for automating cobblestone factories.
- The Block Placer: like a dispenser, but it places blocks in front of it, rather than shooting out items.
- Stained redstone lamps and torches: give your circuits some colour.
- The Redstone Rod: an End Rod which attracts lightning.
- The Viewed Block – when you look at it, it emits redstone.
- Cereal: gives you 6 food and 1 saturation.
- Redstone rod sword and arrows: strike your enemies with lightning!
- Iron-fortified cereal: like regular cereal, but gives you resistance and regeneration. Made with cereal and a lot of iron.
- Slate: A new type of stone found near the surface. You can layer it like snow.
- Spike blocks: When you walk through them, you get damaged and slowed down. Perfect for traps.
- Blaze Block: This block, made with 4 blaze powder, is like a very energetic magma block.
- Purpur and Nether Brick doors: let your other-dimensional bases have some fitting doors.
- Two new records: Scarlet and Lo-Fi.
- A portable jukebox, so you can take your music with you. Find it in dungeons, abandoned mineshafts, nether fortresses and temples.
How to install Essential Features:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Essential Features Mod:For 1.16.5 / 1.16.4
essentialfeatures_1.16.4_3.2.0.jar [6.80 Mb]
essentialfeatures_1.15.2_3.1.1.jar [5.48 Mb]
essentialfeatures_1.14.4_3.0.0.jar [5.46 Mb]
essentialfeatures_1.12.2_2.2.1.jar [5.68 Mb]