Entitled mod adds to Minecraft game the ability to hang tags not only on mobs, but also on the players themselves. This feature will be useful for those who actively play in multiplayer online mode. You can assign yourself any name, just press SHIFT+RMB.
- /entitled <player> clear Clears the target player’s title.
- /entitled <player> lock Locks the target player’s ability to equip/unequip name tags (the target player will no longer be able to modify their title until they are unlocked), cannot lock a player with a permission level of two or more (i.e. if they are in creative/opped).
- /entitled <player> unlock Unlocks the target player’s ability to equip/unequip name tags (the target player will again be able to modify their title); by default player’s are unlocked.
- /entitled <player> <color> If the target player has a title equipped, changes the colour of that title (to one of the 16 dye colours).
- /entitled <player> <color> <title> Sets the target player’s title (regardless of if they have one already equipped or not) to the command’s <title> argument with the colour from the command’s <color> argument.
How to install Entitled:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Entitled Mod:For 1.16.5 – 1.16.4
Entitled.1.2.3_mc.1.16.4.jar [54.7 Kb]
Entitled.1.2.1_mc.1.16.3.jar [55.2 Kb]
Entitled.1.2.0_mc.1.16.2.jar [55.2 Kb]
Entitled.1.1.0_mc1.15.2.jar [54.5 Kb]
Entitled.1.0.1_mc1.12.2.jar [43.0 Kb]