BiomeInfo is a simple mod for Minecraft that just shows the name of the biome the player is currently in. In addition, it can show the name of the biome where the player’s sight is directed.
This is useful for mod-packs with a large number of mods, there it will be a useful mod to understand in which unfamiliar biome the player is currently.
- This mod is compatible with any other biome mod, like Biomes o’ Plenty.
- Should the debug screen (F3) be open, the biome info will not be rendered.
- This mod is a client side mod. It will not do anything if installed on a server.
- Please be careful if you use this on a public server, the rules may not allow its usage.
How to install BiomeInfo:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge / Fabric
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download BiomeInfo Mod:For 1.17.1
biomeinfo_1.17.1_v1.3.1_forge.jar [7.16 Kb]
For 1.17.1 fabric
biomeinfo_1.17_7_fabric.jar [24.6 Kb]
For 1.16.5 – 1.16.2
biomeinfo_1.16.4_v1.3_forge.jar [6.39 Kb]
For 1.16.5 fabric
biomeinfo_1.16.5_6_fabric.jar [24.5 Kb]
biomeinfo_forge_1.16.1_v1.2.5.jar [5.93 Kb]
biomeinfo_forge_1.15.2_v1.2.5.jar [5.86 Kb]
For 1.15.2 fabric
biomeinfo_fabric_1.15.1_5.jar [25.6 Kb]
biomeinfo_1.14.4_v1.2.4.jar [6.03 Kb]
For 1.14.4 fabric
biomeinfo_fabric_1.14.x_4.jar [25.8 Kb]
biomeinfo_1.13.2_v1.2.3_forge.jar [6.02 Kb]
biomeinfo_1.12.x_v1.2.1_forge.jar [6.78 Kb]