Aperture Mod – an indispensable tool for shooting video. This mod allows you to control the camera in viewing mode, i.e. you can become an operator by setting the camera’s movement, smoothly, beautifully. It is possible to create cameras, in each camera you can select the mode of its movement. The general settings menu for all features is opened with the C key.
- Idle fixture – holds camera in given position and angle.
- Path fixture – animates the camera through a set of given points using one of the three interpolations: linear, cubic or hermite.
- Circular fixture – circulate around the center point and facing at it.
- Keyframe fixture – allows you create a camera behavior based on specified keyframes.
- Null fixture – a placeholder fixture, which mimics next fixture’s first position or previous fixture’s last position.
You can slow down the turns and movements of the character, due to this, all turns occur smoothly and with your control, moreover, there are no jerks, i.e., essentially stabilization of movement when recording Minecraft video. (key -)
How to install Aperture:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download archive
- Unzip to .minecraft\mods
Download Aperture Mod:For 1.12.2
aperture-1.7-1.12.2.zip [0.99 Mb]
aperture_1.3.5_1.11.2.zip [0.49 Mb]
aperture_1.3.5_1.10.2.zip [0.48 Mb]