A.V.A mod (Alliance of Valiant Arms Guns) will add real firearms to Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 game with volumetric models and realistic animations. The weapon has good shooting physics, realistic animation of reloading, you can also repaint your weapon in different colors.
All weapons are created in a special workbench from simple components, and cartridges for it are also created there. You can paint weapons in another workbench. Weapon models are not yet of the highest quality, but the weapon moves realistically when walking and running, and the animations are at a high level.
Weapons include pistols, submachine guns, shotguns, rifles, sniper rifles, a rocket launcher and a grenade launcher, several types of grenades, a knife. There is also some armor and additional items like first aid kits.
- R – reload (can be edited)
- N – activate/deactivate night vision device (can be edited)
- Q – swap to last chosen slot (can be edited)
- F6 – choose preset 1 (can be edited)
- F7 – choose preset 2 (can be edited)
- F8 – choose preset 3 (can be edited)
How to install A.V.A – Alliance of Valiant Arms Guns:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download A.V.A – Alliance of Valiant Arms Guns Mod:For 1.17.1
a.v.a-1.17.1-188.8.131.52.jar [6.00 Mb]
a.v.a-1.16.5-184.108.40.206.jar [13.0 Mb]
a.v.a-1.15.2-1.6.3.jar [3.09 Mb]