This mod will change the window displaying achievements in Minecraft. In addition to visual changes, you can see more useful information on the progress of certain tasks. For example, which biomes to visit or which creatures to kill.
The mod is a continuation of the BetterAchievements mod, it changed its name from achievements to achievements, as this functionality changed its name. The mod will be useful for a more comfortable viewing of the tree of achievements and the list of conditions for obtaining the achievement. Especially useful when playing with custom achievements added by other mods or the triumph mod.
- Achievement Viewer will become full screen.
- You can change the color of the items on the achievements page.
- You will be able to see the list of not visited biomes or not killed mobs.
How to install Better Advancements:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Better Advancements Mod:For 1.15.2
BetterAdvancements_1.15.2_0.1.0.96.jar [60.2 Kb]
BetterAdvancements_1.15.1_0.1.0.95.jar [58.8 Kb]
BetterAdvancements_1.14.4_0.1.0.94.jar [58.7 Kb]
BetterAdvancements_1.13.2_0.1.0.80.jar [58.0 Kb]
BetterAdvancements_1.12.2_0.0.16.71.jar [63.7 Kb]