ZVX Shader Pack – shaders for Minecraft that have long been considered one of the best. High places in the lists of good shaderpacks belong to him because of excellent optimization, good work with new and old effects, a small amount of memory, as well as the fact that the new shaders from this pack fit perfectly into Minecraft graphics.
- Realistic Water – it will begin to reflect objects, to be truly transparent and almost photographic.
- Wind Effects – foliage, grass and other light objects will sway slightly in the direction of the wind blows.
How to install ZVX Shader Pack:
- For 1.9.4 and below: Download and install GLSL Shaders
- For 1.10.2 and higher: Download and install OptiFine
- Download the Shader
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\Shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft
- In the settings, click the “Shaders …” button, select the desired shader from the list and click “Done”