Trample Stopper is a simple mod for Minecraft that will add to the game the ability to set up the destruction of crops of plants when jumping on them. Plants are usually destroyed, but thanks to this mod you can fix it.
The mod has several configurations:
- By default, crops will not be trampled if you are wearing boots with a weightless enchantment.
- Crops will never be destroyed.
- Crops will always be destroyed.
- Default as in the game.
Default mode prevents the destruction of plants with put enchanted boots.
To change this parameter, in the game menu, click on mod settings – on the left select this mod and click on config.
Change the value you want:
How to install Trample Stopper:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge / Fabric
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Trample Stopper Mod:For 1.16.3
TrampleStopper_2.2.0build.1.mcVersion.1.16.3.jar [6.31 Kb]
TrampleStopper_2.1.0build.3.mcVersion.1.16.2.jar [6.30 Kb]
For 1.16.2 fabirc
TrampleStopper_2.1.05.1.16.2.fabirc.jar [27.8 Kb]
TrampleStopper_1.15.2_126.96.36.199_universal.jar [6.37 Kb]
TrampleStopper_1.14.4_188.8.131.52_universal.jar [6.19 Kb]
TrampleStopper_1.12.2_184.108.40.206_universal.jar [6.27 Kb]