RRe36’s Shaders – a rather old Shaderpack based on Chocapic13’s, but a very good shader for Minecraft Java Edition. After installing this pack, you will get a rather bright and juicy Minecraft with moving grass and foliage, beautiful blue water with small waves, realistic clouds, sun and sun rays, shadows, lighting system. During the daily cycle, the shaderpack changes the color palette of the world quite aggressively, the world will be very yellow and warm in the morning, very bright during the day, and hazy blue at night. This is probably not very realistic, but atmospheric enough, just like the bright blue water.
- Has good performance.
- No annoying effects.
- Hasn’t got too dark nights.
- Makes graphics a little soapy.
How to install RRe36’s:
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download the Shader
- Unzip to .minecraft\Shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft
- In the settings, click the “Shaders …” button, select the desired shader from the list and click “Done”