Lucky Block Black is a new add-on to the Lucky Block mod for Minecraft and contains Godzilla mod. The essence of the mod is that you create a black lucky block, set it on the ground, break it and randomly receive some object, diamonds, ores, blocks, or mobs will spawn. This add-on replaces the usual lucky block with a black one, from which you can get 150 different things or items.
It’s cool that this mod can also spawn mobs in blocks, such as Enderdragon, camels and you can even spawn GODZILLA!
Lucky Block Black adds in the following items:
- 20 new falling poles
- 7 new wells
- camel meat
- randomly enchanted “animal” armor
- lucky block drop
- named mobs
- enchanted pork
- enchanted diamond set
- 20 random drops
- enchanted flower
- 3 newchests
- named items
- bones and dropper drop
- and so much more
How to install Lucky Block Black:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge, Lucky Block Mod and Loot++ Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Go to .minecraft/addons/lucky_block folder.
- Drop this addon there.
Download Lucky Block Black Mod:For 1.7.10
Black_Lucky_Block_(with_towers)_1.7.10.zip [8.38 Kb]