The mod adds to Minecraft the physics of things and objects, now objects and blocks will realistically fall and lie on the ground, and not soar in the air. In addition, the lava will burn only those things that can really burn. Floating objects will float, the rest will sink.
- Discarded objects lie on the surface
- More realistic animation of breaking (dropped) blocks
- Items will not be lifted automatically, they must be picked up by hand
- You can throw objects with beautiful animation
- Realistic physics of blocks and objects in liquids, some float, others drown
- The torch that fell on the wood will set it on fire
How to install ItemPhysic:Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download the mod.
Go to %appdata%.
Go to the C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder.
Drag and drop the downloaded file into it.
If one does not exist you can create one.
Play and enjoy!
Download ItemPhysic Mod:1.15.2
ItemPhysic_v1.4.4_mc1.15.2.zip [0.20 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_1.4.18_mc1.12.2.zip [1.02 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_1.4.11mc1.11.2.zip [0.76 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_1.4.6_mc1.10.2.zip [0.67 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_1.3.1_mc1.9.4.zip [0.08 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_1.1.4_mc1.8.jar [0.03 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_1.1.0_mc1.7.10.jar [0.04 Mb]
ItemPhysic_Full_0.8.4_mc1.7.2.jar [0.02 Mb]