In Control! is a very cool mod that allows you to arbitrarily change various parameters of mobs in Minecraft game. A huge number of parameters are configured, from the amount of health, to the time and place of appearance, in which biomes, at what light, with which weapon. You can customize loot from mobs (what drops when a mob dies). This mod is useful for modpack creators!
If you want to change the properties of monsters in the game, then this mod is just perfect. The mod completely works using config files, it does not have a user-friendly interface, but setting your rules is quite simple. They are all edited with Notepad (we recommend the Notepad++ program).
- spawn.json – will allow you to block the spawn of mobs under certain conditions, as well as change the characteristics of the mob
- potentialspawn.json – contains a list of rules and conditions for the appearance of mobs in the world
- loot.json – here you can configure what and under what conditions will drop out of a killed mob
- experience.json – will allow you to adjust the amount of experience that a player can get when killing a mob
How to install In Control!:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download In Control! Mod:For 1.16.5 – 1.16.3
incontrol_1.16.43_5.0.3.jar [136 Kb]
incontrol_1.15_4.0.8.jar [135 Kb]
incontrol_1.12_3.9.18.jar [149 Kb]
For 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
incontrol_1.11.2_3.6.0.jar [83.9 Kb]