HarvestCraft Mod adds many new products and recipes, new cooking tools, which can be prepared as vanilla Minecraft materials and culture, as well as added a mod. The mod is fully customizable!
The mod will add to the game:
- 60 new crops.
- 6 garden bushes.
- 36 fruit plants.
- 17 new fish species.
- Clams, snails, crayfish, etc.
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, press machine, hardened leather armor).
- 1300+ new items and products.
- Lamb, Squid Meat.
- Cooking tools.
- Sinks that give endless sources of water.
- A stove that cooks food twice as fast using vegetable oil as fuel.
- A market unit that allows you to buy seeds, seedlings, eggs.
- Tofu for vegetarian recipes.
- Improved support for automatic harvesting.
How to install:Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download the mod.
Go to the C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder.
Drag and drop the downloaded .jar file into it.
Play and enjoy!
PamsHarvestCraft_1.12.2.jar [4.67 Mb]
PamsHarvestCraft1.12.2.x.jar [4.36 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.11.x.jar [2.88 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.11.2.jar [3.07 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.10.2.jar [3.08 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.9.jar [2.34 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.9.4_1.10.2.jar [2.91 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.8.9.jar [1.83 Mb]
Pams_HarvestCraft_1.7.10.jar [2.36 Mb]
harvestcraft_mod_1.7.2.zip [1.48 Mb]
harvestcraft_mod_1.6.4.zip [1.33 Mb]
harvestcraft_mod_1.6.2.zip [1.22 Mb]
harvestcraft_mod_1.5.2.zip [1.23 Mb]