The mod will add quite a few new enchantments to Minecraft. They fit perfectly into the vanilla world. Among the enchantments are such as exploding arrows, gills for a helmet, a player’s levitation for a few seconds, a player’s teleport, vampirism (will allow to take away health from enemies), the ability to ignite enemies when they hit them and much more.
- Searing (for chestplate) – Has a chance to light mobs that hit you on fire, which increases per level, and is rolled separately for each piece of armour with this enchantment.
- Bloodlust (for sword) – Applies a 4 or 6 second (level 1 or level 2) strength buff to the player when an entity is killed.
- Pillaging (for crossbow) – Deals extra damage to illagers (which doesn’t include witches or ravagers). Give those pillagers a taste of their own medicine!
- Poison Aspect (for sword) – Applies poison to the target, for 5 seconds. Level 2 increases the rate of damage of the poison.
- Weighted (for sword) – Has a chance to inflict weakness to a target when a critical hit is dealt, which increases with level. Inflicts weakness 2 at level 2.
- Sharpshooter (for crossbow) – Increases the velocity, decreases the inaccuracy and slightly increases the damage of arrows.
- Vampiric (for sword) – Has a chance to heal the user 1 heart on hit, which increases with level. It will only heal if the attack cooldown is full. The user will not be healed if the target is an undead mob.
- Steadfast (for chestplate) – Reduces knockback when the wearer is hit and knocks back the attacker slightly.
- Torrent (for trident) – Deals increased damage to fire mobs. Cannot be combined with impaling.
- Wither Aspect (for sword) – Applies wither to the target, for 10 seconds. Level 2 increases the rate of damage of the wither.
How to install FlashFyre’s Enchantments:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download FlashFyre’s Enchantments Mod:For 1.14.4
ffenchants_1.14.4_1.2.4.jar [33.1 Kb]
ffenchants_1.12.2_1.1.5.jar [41.4 Kb]