This mod will add 3 new types of bone meal to Minecraft that will be useful when farming, you can grow a large number of crops much faster, you can only sow the area with flowers and grow large trees.
Types of Bone Meal:
- Compressed Bone Meal – compressed bone meal allows you to grow and harvest in one application with sowing the earth, i.e. each application will give you an adult plant and yield.
- Extremely Compressed Bone Meal – extremely compressed flour, allows in one application to get about 15-20 elements of the crop and an adult plant.
- Florist’s Bone Meal – when applied to the ground, many flowers appear without GRASS.
- Now if you use ordinary bone meal along a vine, it grows one section down, so you can create rope ladders from vine.
- If you apply Extremely Compressed Bone Meal on a tree seedling, a huge tree will grow.
How to install Fertilization:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Fertilization Mod:For 1.15.2
Fertilization_1.15.2_4.0.0.jar [59.9 Kb]
Fertilization_1.14.4_3.0.6.jar [35.5 Kb]
Fertilization_1.13.2_2.0.1.jar [35.6 Kb]
Fertilization_1.12.2_1.0.2.jar [31.6 Kb]