CraftTweaker mod – change, clean, add recipes! This is a modern version of MineTweaker mod. This mod will allow you to change, add your own crafts in the game and in mods to the game in very difficult ways. You can disable the craft, or balance it, well, or just change the amount of resources.
This mod is especially useful when creating your own servers, or when creating modpacks where there is a conflict of crafting, or you want to combine crafting mods to create certain things. This mod does not have a beautiful and intuitive interface in the game, all operations are performed by writing certain commands to the config file. Rules and commands for CraftTweaker fit from MineTweaker.
How to use CraftTweaker?
- First install the mod, after launch the game, the scripts folder will appear in the game folder, in it you need to create the project.zs file, you can use a different name.
- You must edit this file, you can use Notepad, but it is recommended to use Notepad ++.
- What commands are there, how to register them, how to create or remove craft, see the official Wiki page.
How to install CraftTweaker:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download CraftTweaker Mod:For 1.15.2
crafttweaker-1.15.2-22.214.171.124.jar [1.66 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.14.4-126.96.36.199.jar [1.65 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.12.2-4.1.20.jar [1.29 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.11.2-3.1.0-legacy.jar [0.95 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.10.2-3.1.0-legacy.jar [0.99 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.9.4-3.0.9.jar [0.76 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.8.9-3.1.0-legacy.jar [0.89 Mb]
crafttweaker-1.7.10-3.1.0-legacy.jar [0.99 Mb]