This mod will add to Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 three new functions to your Crafting Table, the first is the rotation of crafting ingredients, the second is to align the number of blocks of the same type and the third is to remove everything from the workbench into inventory.
- It’s not entirely clear why the first function is needed with moving blocks clockwise, perhaps if you forgot to crafting.
- The second function is extremely convenient when you craft something, some stacked blocks end before others and you have to divide where a lot and redistribute, now press 1 button and the mod itself will divide.
- The third function is also very useful, just press the button and you will take everything into your inventory.
Crafting Tweaks also supports quite a few mods.
How to install Crafting Tweaks:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Crafting Tweaks Mod:For 1.16.5 – 1.16.3
CraftingTweaks_1.16.3_12.2.0.jar [108 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_1.15.2_11.0.1.jar [107 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_1.14.4_10.2.1_1.jar [97.4 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_1.12.1_8.1.5.jar [91.4 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_1.11.2_7.1.9.jar [91.3 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_1.10.2_6.1.16.jar [85.9 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_mc1.9.4_5.0.1.jar [80.4 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_mc1.8.9_3.0.55.jar [81.1 Kb]
CraftingTweaks_mc1.7.10_1.0.79.jar [89.1 Kb]