Food in Minecraft has long become something mundane, not attracting much attention from players. Hungry? In this case, you go to the forest, find a couple of cows and sheep and you’re done! Conjurer’s Cookbook mod aims to diversify the food in Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 game as much as possible and turn it into something interesting. With it, you can not only enjoy new dishes, but also gain new abilities!
In addition to the above possibilities, the mod contains the theme of magic and mystical Mandrake Root, which means that you will discover some of the abilities of magicians. In order to get started, you should create the Cookbook of Conorius, which contains all the recipes and how to get the necessary ingredients. This will be your guide to mod.
List of some foods:
- Berry Cream – restores health
- Bamboo Curry – Add Speed
- Chorus Cupcake – allows you to Levitation for a short time
- Cookie Tin – randomly selects an effect on you
- Enchanted Chocolate Cake – fills the hunger bar, but causes weakness and slowness, etc.
How to install Conjurer’s Cookbook:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Without unpacking copy to .minecraft\mods
Download Conjurer’s Cookbook Mod:For 1.16.5 / 1.16.4
conjurerscookbook_1.16.4_1.6.jar [76.0 Kb]
conjurerscookbook_1.15.2_1.5.jar [71.2 Kb]
conjurerscookbook_1.14.4_0.0.1.jar [23.6 Kb]