Beyond Belief Shaders (BBEPC) is a very good realistic shaders for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4, it has good performance, a set of high-quality graphic effects, beautiful and fairly realistic water, a global lighting model and much more.
Like any shaderpack, it has its pros and cons, there are some bugs about which I will write later, after installing the shaders, a beautiful sky and very cool water in the form of small waves will appear in the game. Global illumination will make beautiful shadows, blur effects, glowing things will start to emit more light, even if you hold them in your hands. Shaders support PBR (volumetric textures) technology, but there are not many parameters to adjust.
✔ Shaders are compatible with all versions of Minecraft Java Edition.
- BBEPC Shaders do not have ready-made settings for computers of different power (Low, Medium, High).
- The main shaderpack bug – excessive and too strong reflections during rain/snow, blocks become almost mirrored, which looks like a global flood.
- The second minus is beautiful water – it looks cool and realistic in large reservoirs, but in small puddles it does not look very.
How to install BBEPC Shaders:
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download the Shader
- Unzip to .minecraft\Shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft
- In the settings, click the “Shaders …” button, select the desired shader from the list and click “Done”
Download BBEPC Shaders:Version 1.5.0
BeyondBelief_v1.5.0.zip [220 Kb]
Legacy Version 1.1
BeyondBeliefLegacy_Final_V1.1.zip [232 Kb]