The full-fledged Among Us game is now in Minecraft Java Edition! Invite all your friends to the map and have fun, but remember: There is a traitor among you. The map is designed for 4-10 people. If there is a game that we’ve heard so much about lately, it is obviously Among Us. This is a multiplayer game developed and published by InnerSloth studio that sends 10 players to a spaceship. The task of the Crewmates members is to identify the impostors and eliminate them while completing missions on the ship, while the goal of the impostors is to kill all crew members without being identified.
It was in 2020 that the game became known to the general public thanks to the streamers on Twitch who played it. This game attracts imposters with a variety of strategies, who, during the debate after each death, do not hesitate to condemn the innocent in order to survive. This is what creates tension in the gameplay and situations that are quite interesting to watch. Here the Phoenix AC team remade two of the most popular Among Us maps – Skeld and Polus. Both are fully playable and have the same gameplay as the original game.
Recommended settings for 10-player games
- Skeld: 2 Impostors, 1 Kill Distance, 20s Kill CD, 15s EmergencyMeetingCDSec, 17 Short Tasks, 11 Long Tasks, 2 Emergency Meetings, 120s Voting Time.
- Mira HQ: 2 Impostors, 1 Kill Distance, 15s Kill CD, 10s EmergencyMeetingCDSec, 21 Short Tasks, 2 Long Tasks, 2 Emergency Meetings, 120s Voting Time.
- Polus: 2 Impostors, 1 Kill Distance, 25s Kill CD, 20s EmergencyMeetingCDSec, 20 Short Tasks, 14 Long Tasks, 2 Emergency Meetings, 120s Voting Time.
How to install Among Us in Minecraft:
- Download and Unzip the archive
- Copy the resourcepack to .minecraft\resourcepacks
- Copy the map to .minecraft\saves
- Select the required resourcepack in the game settings